Ascent is hiring! Do you enjoy sitting at the same desk everyday working on the same project? Neither do we. Ascent staff are highly-trained professionals that broke from the status quo to make meaningful improvements to the built environment. We are professional problem solvers, managers, and detectives devoted to the repair and restoration of existing structures. The diversity of our work and balance of office/field work create an opportunity for the right applicant to excel in a new position. Details below:
Daily responsibilities may include:
– Perform up close visual investigation of building façade, roof and waterproofing elements
– Work at heights from rope access, swing stage or high-reach
– Design repair and maintenance plans and associated cost estimates
– Develop construction documentation and repair details
– Manage contractors and work directly with owners
– Review on-going and completed work during construction
– Bachelors degree in Architecture, Engineering or Preservation
– Knowledge of AutoCad, Bluebeam and Microsoft office software
– Excellent written and verbal communication
– Positive attitude and willingness to continue learning
We offer student loan repayment assistance, 401k with company match, and group healthcare through IBC with a 50% employer contribution.
Interested candidates should send resume and cover letter to Cristina Shipe at [email protected].